Re: Walking iris

It may be scary, but it worth the trouble for that water.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Walking iris

Cripes - we just had the second big storm of the day pass through. So much
lightning and thunder you couldn't hear your self think.  I'm about to go
out and check for damage. A couple hits were really, really close. Sugar's
under the bed bless her heart.  3 inches at least so far today.

No kidding. They have had several rescues this week of people being
washed away in cars and nearly drowned because the rivers just overflow
so suddenly or a piece of the road washes out from under them. I tell my
girls if they see ANY kind of major water over the roads to "turn
around-don't drown". It's just not worth it to try. Just a half mile
from my place is a horse race track and there is a pond there that
overflowed, took out the fence, washed across a 4-lane highway and
almost flooded a farm across the way. I'm so GLAD we live high on a
hill.

Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Jesse- please build and ARK, and arc won't be enough to keep your feet
dry with all the rain you are getting! : )

Theresa

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX