Re: ilex honey maid

Hi all, Kitty, speaking of the pollinator stamps, you can put the sheets together to get a larger picture, if your postmaster will let you. It's kinda neat. The wedding is all over, and my baby girl is in Las Vegas on her honeymoon. She sure looked beautiful, but then I suppose I'm biased. Rich in Z-5, where we've had about 3/4" of rain this month.

Kitty wrote:

Rare Find sent me a $10 certificate & a $3 check because they'd forgotten to apply my catalog purchase cost to my order this spring for Calycanthus hartlage Wine. Well, we know they do those things just to get you to buy more...and it works.

I had previously ordered wholesale Ilex Honey Maid planning to get one for myself, but it got cancelled by the grower. So since RF had it and I knew it would be much larger than the wholesale ones, I ordered it and a Tricyrtis Moonlight Treasure I've been coveting for a couple of years. They arrived today and are both gorgeous specimens. I. HM is a variegated Blue Holly which should be easily pollinated by my Blue Prince.

Speaking of pollinators...the new pollinator postage stamps are due out this week. Cathy - there is a bat on one of them.

neIN, Zone 5