Re: Walking iris

How about late September? Offsets should have some roots by then.

On Jun 27, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Theresa W wrote:

Yeah- we are sort of borderline zone 8-9- just depends on the year. If you think an offset would make it here at this time of year (mailing in the heat of summer). I'd love one. Or for that matter I'd love one later in fall if that seems more realistic!

Thanks,
Theresa

P.S.  Your tomatoes are ripe- I've been eating them all week!

james singer wrote:
Dunno. Dave's database says zone 9a up. Is EG in zone 9a or higher? If you want to try, I can send you an offset.