From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] woe woe woe my boat

Donna, it would be different if it could be fixed at a reasonable
expense.
The only way to make this right is to replace the $1000 patio door, the
oak entry door, and $250 worth of woodwork.

I had told him specifically about the stain color, but when it came to
the tile grout color I told him to pick it.  Instead he brought me color
samples on the grout and thought I had left it to him todo what he felt
right on the stain.  So he says, but he knows that's not true.  The
stain color is written in an email.

kitty
neIN, Zone 5