Re: OT - asthma relapse

Thanks all.  Shirley and Swann just left.  They came over to see her
before..... and to see how I was.  What's bad is Swann lost her Prissy cat
last Monday overnight (cancer) and it's too wet to have her funeral.  Swann
had to wrap her in her blankie and put her in the freezer out in the garage
until the ground dries up enough to bury her.  It's horrible.  I'm going to
have Sugar cremated when it comes to that so that won't be an issue at
least.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX