Re: OT - asthma relapse

I will.  I'll try to get Pat or Elaine or Bobby across the street to take
me.  They all understand and feel terrible about this.  I was fortunate to
make it home this morning.  But everything happened so fast, I just grabbed
my purse and Sugar and took off.  Cody was a good baby, I do remember all
the ones we've lost.  Beans and all of them.  I still have pics on my fridge
of some of Jesse's babies that have gone that a-way.  Thanks.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX