Re: weather

Gene is OK, Donna.
Indy is about 2 hours north of us. We are down in far southern IN. About 32 miles from Louisville, KY. Weather is quite nice here. Actually beginning to get some work done in the garden. Bit of weeding, bit of transplanting. Mostly completing our projects we again last November. Now have our water feature in place and ready to landscape. Rain garden should be completed this week, be ready for transplanting. My gatehouse needs a window and the door painted an it is complete. New parking area with stone wall is now completed. We are getting there. Trying to get all the messes cleaned up before Fathers Day... that one is held here this year.
   Thanks for your concern.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana
I am worried about Gene..... Indy took the brunt of this storm system also.