Re: weather

Been a wild year already and today is the first day of hurricane season.  I
hope that doesn't bode ill for our friends on the Atlantic and Gulf coasts.
Auralie, you sound like you're in the same loop we were.  Our drought lasted
2 1/2 years until we got 30 inches of rain last June.  That's normally as
much as we get in a year.  I hope the end of your drought is forthcoming and
a good deal less drastic.  A year's worth of rain in 4 weeks is definitely
overkill.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX