Re: News

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: News
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:07:48 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=vp0KA5X8zWJC41NUIWNa6ShoZK+8GFBisIvRoqCLAXc=; b=p/U/slZCPrK/EqVqcDtGG2Hu7EQVNYeWE3QrOAueRqOxhU7rpH3Xt/xalUOVhI2TwCW3Ia7sJgJV5EnzQ7RvSc2jfcavxp/8bIP6APu8PO4kXPnOPrWAOuPvyJD6WpDJsBOlum+5e/8vgsiv4zkmXw/9SlS2be6tD/bKZVaNXF0=

LOL - Congrats Zem - you'll do a fantastic job!   And way good news on the
kitties.  They are so beneficial in SO many ways.  Wish our Home Depot had
some.  That place is so stiff and unpleasant to visit.  And unless you are
well-dressed, forget getting any help w/ lifting or loading anything.  I
rarely go there, even though Lowe's is out of the way and HD isn't.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX