Re: News

Congrats on the promo... hopefully they don't work you to hard. So did
you bring the cats there or did they find out you were working there and
decided they would be welcome with the cat lady LOL!

I stopped into our local HD yesterday. They need you! Lotsa plants, too
bad no one watered them. Seems they expanded on how many plants they are
carrying this year.

witches broom. Interesting plant when blooming, but the skids of them
that weren't looked kinda weedy but it might have been thru neglect.
Anyone grow this? Loved the ONE that was blooming. Sorry, that is the
only name on the tag I remember....

  Donna

Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:
  I gave that (the collar idea) a lot of thought. I did get Alphonse a
collar, but it's black with reflective silver trim. He is a long-haired
kitty -- white with black spots and a huge black tail. He sometimes lays on
the checkstand and plays with the customers while they are attemptingn to
take merchandise out of their baskets. We have had only one complaint since
the cats moved in last fall.
zem