Re: Re: 2009 perennial

Does anyone run out and buy the PPY?

I don't. I (unforunately) buy a lot on impulse, something that strikes
me.... and I also go wandering around with a list of plants either
discussed here (or elsewhere on the net) that sounds interesting.

  Donna

cathy carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net> wrote:
  I've had more trouble with Rozanne. The two I got from Gene several
years ago are thriving, but I have lost a couple newer plants. Maybe
it is the same issue. I have one 'Auriola' that is thriving, a second,
purchased in the same year that is struggling. You never know,
especially those of us that do not buy large quantities.

cathy carpenter
west central IL, z5b