From: Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net>
gardenchat <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2008 4:08:01 PM
Subject: [CHAT] More Weather

Weatherbug just piped up to let me know we are
under yet another severe
thunderstorm watch until 10:00 p.m.  This includes
the possibility of 70 mph
winds and 2.5" hail.  I am so sick of being stuck in
our current weather
cycle.  I don't mind that we are ahead of our normal rain
fall, but I could
surely do without the storms.
message text