Re: More Weather

I've had chickens, turkeys, and lambs in the house at one time or another. Sometimes with animals you gotta do what you gotta do.

On Jun 2, 2008, at 7:12 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

You're laughing - she's had goats (little ones) in the house!

nothing like a wet smelly llama walking thru the house.....

LOL!

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
bring 'em in!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Bell"
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More Weather

You and me both Zem. Rain, I can deal with - most of the time. But the winds, hail and tornados in our state are getting old. What limbs DIDN'T
fall
during that winter ice storm, fell yesterday morning when we had strong
winds
and heavy rainfall. We are going to go from winter, nothing but rain and storms, to the dog days of summer. The humidity here is HORRIBLE and my
poor
llamas are suffering. We can't sheer them until they dry out some...and
they
can't dry OUT until we have a few days of no rain and thunderstorms.
DOH!!!!!