From: james
singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, June 2,
2008 7:09:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] News

I always thought it was a flying
machine.

On Jun 2, 2008, at 4:47 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

> I always
thought Witches Broom was a virus.
"Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
02, 2008 5:39 PM
> Subject: Re: [CHAT] News
>

>> Witches broom of what
plant?  Or is that a cultivar name?

Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
<gardenchat@hort.net>
>> Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 8:51 AM
>> Subject: Re:
[CHAT] News

>>> Congrats on the promo... hopefully they don't work you
to hard. So
>>> did
>>> you bring the cats there or did they find out you
were working
>>> there and
>>> decided they would be welcome with the cat
lady LOL!

>>> I stopped into our local HD yesterday. They need
you! Lotsa
>>> plants, too
>>> bad no one watered them. Seems they expanded
on how many plants
>>> they are
>>> carrying this year.
>>>

>>> witches
broom. Interesting plant when blooming, but the skids of
>>> them
>>> that
weren't looked kinda weedy but it might have been thru neglect.
>>> Anyone
grow this? Loved the ONE that was blooming. Sorry, that is
>>> the
>>> only
name on the tag I remember....

<zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> I gave that (the collar idea) a lot of
thought. I did get Alphonse a
>>> collar, but it's black with reflective
silver trim. He is a long-
>>> haired
>>> kitty -- white with black spots and
a huge black tail. He
>>> sometimes lays on
>>> the checkstand and plays
with the customers while they are
>>> attemptingn to
>>> take merchandise
out of their baskets. We have had only one
>>> complaint since
>>> the cats
moved in last fall.
>>> zem
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty"

>>> Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:08 PM
>>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] News

house is closing, but we have another across town.

cats. Do they wear orange collars?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zemuly Sanders"

Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 1:42 PM

My good friend and sometimes supervisor at The Home Depot has been

transferred
the new livegoods manager
that the paperwork part of the job
following a predetermined protocol. The really fun part is

with all those plants and the customers who come to buy them.
greenhouses of my good
in LaGrange. In fact, I met Lynda Young at

Merryville,
too. I'm looking forward to
think I told you all about the cats that had come

celebrity.
of food.
employees donated enough money
This Wednesday the little female, who was a lot

harder to tame, than her littermate, is getting spayed thanks to
Memphis only
his basic shots. Hermione will
grateful. The cats saved the store several thousand

mouse and bird damage over the winter.

>> 7:02 PM

Island Jim
Willamette Valley