OT - Andrea's Home Computer

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: OT - Andrea's Home Computer
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:58:01 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=qfr32Ra6Nsvn5pE5eD6vCQdQlMkE3pgbCirhYTjCfq8=; b=kvjmnL2cRk3vQXa70kFX8/Q4gAT6zw9VsKVi9SiGHVkdt7bOkpeYJyMljBEPEDoSCU GxR2N683mGP8i9x8S0aCaFk6hJ9MhmZe0uHYFwDgSa1qMTboqnrRubp6It9DYYiGGZ9m cruay8VsDq89FDSJmkixNJEOYBNa/IxfNxqmQ=

oh dear, update on Andrea's computer.