data files, so I didn't lose very much except my patience. He also
installed a new hard drive and upgraded it to a kazillion gigabytes
for a whole lot less than the cost of a new computer.

On Jun 4, 2008, at 3:58 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

oh dear, update on Andrea's computer.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evans, Pam <pevans@madixinc.com>
Date: Jun 4, 2008 1:27 PM
Subject: RE: Home Computer
To: Hodges CTR Andrea <andrea.hodges.ctr@usmc.mil>
Cc: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>

I will do that pumpkin  will send this out to gardenchat when I get
home.
BTW, I've got Thurs. & Fri. off so will be at the home email if you
need me!
 We can get a pretty good deal on new computers here through work, but
don't know how I would get it to you.  Have you met David yet?   BTW
 my
brother is in Charleston at the moment.  Don't know how long he will
be
there (he's spending a year on his boat sailing around).

LYB - P