Re: digging, digging

Any other suggestions? It will be against a brick wall so pretty protected from cold...
Theresa

james singer wrote:
Just remember that bougainvillea grows like a teenager--unexpectedly and every which way. Very pretty but not very satisfactory as a vine, especially if space is limited. Its thorns are also lethal. Mandevilla is much better behaved.