Re: [Fwd: new pergola/arbor]

With all you do, I find that amazing.  Seems everytime I sit on my deck, I am off and doing something I notice.

hum.... I would think sweet autumn clematis would make that an enclosed
patio in a couple of years.... here mine takes over a huge area yearly
and it dies back to the ground.. in your temps it probably doesn't die
off at all.

  Donna

"Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Yes- actually I do sit out there, which is part of why I wanted it
finished so much! I strung up the wire to help the autumn clematis
climb one of the posts now too. So that should be very nice in a couple
of years.

Theresa