Re: digging, digging

I had one variety many years ago, and it about drove me crazy.  It grew,
but didn't flower, and what it did do is spread- under the concrete
edger, into the lawn, many, many little passionflower plants got yanked
out, until I finally dug out the parent plant and tossed it.  I still
had to kill of the rest that kept regrowing with round-up.  So- won't be
trying another one of those, although they are lovely flowers.
Theresa