Re: S. Carolina

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: S. Carolina
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:47:46 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=5RVi2qqezPVIEww1usliMzwJbvUnTNeEjM3mJ4m5daU=; b=cEm68JRBZwAyjAZP+2kRJ1mX69+w3BaHHAEZnsJEqMc+LzlL23lsBY+HhYTGuR2DJG xJwhWJoVwRdwNqfrFocQYBPfmVf42Swa0fZachhEELwoxNEIXxREYgqU0ffXT6vlNiMX fW+JeYJ7rc8e6FOf4f7kqn+qXQt+5N8FMaLCI=

Glad you had a great trip - congrats to your son.  Did you get any pics of
you & Andrea?   I know she's a scream, I'd love to meet her.

On 6/5/08, David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hey folks
> Well we're back from S. Carolina.  What a beautiful state.  We saw
> all of the historic sites and enjoyed the cuisine.  Great place.  We'll be
> back that's for sure.  We also had the pleasure of meeting Andrea after a
> bit
> of confusion on directions.  She was just as I had imagined.  It was great
> as
> well.
> Our son has graduated from his first school with the Navy third in his
> class and will be home tomorrow for two weeks.  Then he goes back to S.
> Carolina for six months.  So, we'll be back to Charleston in November as
> long
> as schedules allow to see him graduate yet again.  These Navy graduations
> are
> getting very expensive.
> Now, it's back to the garden and you folks should see
> how our Dahlias are blooming.  Oh my gosh!!!
> David

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A