From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 5:16:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] S. Carolina

LOL -
so when are you & Linda coming to Texas?  kidding.

On 6/6/08, David Franzman
<dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Hi Pam
> Well, no we didn't.  My fault.
Actually we were so happy just to find
> each other everything else went out
the door.  Pam, someday when we meet I
> will explain it all.  I will say that
she is really great and Linda and I

<gardenqueen@gmail.com>
2008 2:47:46 PM
> Subject: Re: [CHAT] S. Carolina
>
> Glad you
> had a great
trip - congrats to your son.  Did you get any pics of
> you &
> Andrea?  I
know she's a scream, I'd love to meet her.

<dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > Hey folks
> > Well we're back from S.

Carolina.  What a beautiful state.  We saw
> > all of the historic sites and

enjoyed the cuisine.  Great place.  We'll be
> > back that's for sure.  We
also
> had the pleasure of meeting Andrea after a
> > bit
> > of confusion on
> directions.  She was just as I had imagined.  It was great
> > as
> > well.
> > Our
> son has graduated from his first school with the Navy third in his
>
> class and
> will be home tomorrow for two weeks.  Then he goes back to S.
>
> Carolina for
> six months.  So, we'll be back to Charleston in November as
>
> long
> > as
> schedules allow to see him graduate yet again.  These Navy
graduations
> > are
> >
> getting very expensive.
> > Now, it's back to the