Ok, I am really focusing on my own garden now which is cool but I'm afraid I
have to bother you folks with a lot of questions.  In the matter of
deadheading is there some kind of rule for which plants benefit and which do
not?  Hibs don't need it to continue blooming.  But what about daisys, bird of
paradise or dahlias?  And if somebody knows a rule could you share?