To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] E.T. update

When I had Diesel in to the vet last week, he said, "E.T. has got to go"
because of the stress level.  This was a last chance.

Interestingly, he's learned not to swipe at Dreyfuss (the dog) in the last
couple of days. In fact, E.T. has been a gentleman towards Dreyfuss, and
even tried to cuddle with Dreyfuss today,though Dreyfuss is still terrified
of ET.

How did it work out with Buster?   Did you have to put him down?

All of our guys are neutered - ET most recently, about a month ago.