Re: Peonies

Well that one had to be saved in "Favorites." What a treat your visit must have been.
zem

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 12:47 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Peonies

Took a camera safari out to Adelman Peony Gardens http://peonyparadise.com/ this morning. Their open house ends June 15, so while we're not really thinking about peonies yet, we thought we ought to go look while we had the chance. Ten acres of peonies is bloom is quite a sight. Lots of other people must have had the same idea as we had because the fields were crawling with people taking pictures.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'