Re: Donna and tornadoes

I survied all the storms so far without any damage to worry about. (but
another round is coming I hear) Lotsa clean up to do and I did loose
most of my fish in the ponds. So many are not as fortunate as the
tornado went airborn as it went over my house. I still don't have power
at home, but came to work to get these computers running since they do
have power.

Might be 2-4 days before I get power at home. Have a couple of
generators running the important stuff at my house and mothers...sump
pumps, freezers, and one fridge. The good thing is my town after the
last time we didn't have power for days, has installed natural gas
generators on the wells... so we have water! Yeah!

  Donna