Re: Donna and tornadoes/OKLA storms

Donna-glad to hear you're OK. Tornados scare me to death. I have nightmares and we don't even really get them here. Sorry to hear about the fish. That stinks. Hope the power comes back on soon!

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Donna and tornadoes/OKLA storms

Donna I'm just glad you are ok.  Sorry about the fish and the mess though.
I've been that close to twirlies and they can wreak havoc even when they
don't score a direct hit!  Holler if you need anything!

We need it too.  It's terribly dry here and the heat wave isn't helping
any.
With temperatures in the upper nineties for the past two days, and
predicted to continue for another two or three, there is a 30 percent
chance of a passing thunder shower.  Yesterday afternoon it got very
dark and thunder rumbled in true Hudson Valley fashion, but there was
only the very slightest sprinkle of rain.  The drive wasn't even damp
under the trees.  Maybe somebody got some of it, but we sure
didn't.
Auralie

In a message dated 6/9/2008 11:06:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,