Re: Donna and tornadoes/OKLA storms

Yeah, started raining last night about 6pm. And it's still raining 12 hrs later. Admittedly it might have stopped sometime last night, but I woke up a few times and heard rain. It seems a bit cooler though which is nice, but not sure how long that will last.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Just be careful what you wish for..... It would be nice if we could send
some of our rain over to you. I see that Iowa, Wisc, and Ind have way
too much!

 Donna

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
We need it too. It's terribly dry here and the heat wave isn't helping any.
With temperatures in the upper nineties for the past two days, and
predicted to continue for another two or three, there is a 30 percent
chance of a passing thunder shower. Yesterday afternoon it got very
dark and thunder rumbled in true Hudson Valley fashion, but there was
only the very slightest sprinkle of rain. The drive wasn't even damp
under the trees. Maybe somebody got some of it, but we sure
didn't.
Auralie

In a message dated 6/9/2008 11:06:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,