windy, but tree is trimmed

Hi all0
windy here, but the tree company came today and actually did a nice job trimming my huge ash tree out front (had to call them as several large branches broke off in the wind). Ended up having them do a complete trim, and a nice job they did. More sun now in the front yard, but the tree is now less likely to break and ruin my roof. Cost- 500, but still cheaper than roof repair and hopefully will last a while. Over the last couple of days I've painted all of the bottom cabinets in my kitchen- red or course- so things are improving. Will have to wait until I return from Texas (I'll be there all of next week) to do the top cabinets. But, making progress.
T.