Re: anyone heard from.....

Pam
I have been taking slides all through the process. When things fill in a bit I will take the "final" slides and post them on my web site. Will let you know. More than likely it will be sometime this winter, though. I need to completely rework the section on my web site with photos of the gardens and nursery. Everything is no long as it once was... Too hot to be outside working this afternoon. Inside playing catch-up on paper work and writing about what I can not be outside doing... gardening. Did get a full morning in though... feels good to get out and get some dirt under my fingernails. Yank our some weeds.....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Ooohhh the bog garden sounds nice!   Would love to see pics when it's all
done.  Sounds like you have a great weekend planned - Viva Father's Day!
LOL
Yes, would love to hear from our Iowa contingent too. The Midwest has just
been getting hammered lately.  Hate it.