last arrival

My last order for the spring season just arrived; 2 plants from Daryl Probst's Garden Vision. I ordered Epimedium koreanum 'Harold Epstein', partly because the description makes me think it will be an epi I can share or sell down the line: "A very cold hardy clone with HUGE flowers for an Epimedium - gorgeous and butter yellow...flowers emerge before the leaflets unfurl in early spring...it's enormous leaflets can reach over 6 inches long and 4.5 in wide. Spreads 6-8 in a year...Great bold-textured groundcover..."

Also got a Lathyrus vernus 'Albo-roseus', to go with the regular species one I have. Just love Spring Vetchlings!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5