From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 4:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - impromptu gas price survey

NYTimes recently had this graphic on the impact of gasoline prices,
taking into account local economics and such. Very interesting, I
think...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/06/09/business/20080609_GAS_GRAP
HIC.html

On Jun 11, 2008, at 3:48 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/
SCSRT wrote:

> I should be so lucky. We paid 4.34 yesterday morning...at Costco!
>
> Cyndi

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W