Re: OT - impromptu gas price survey/mower/weather

It's not the biggest one & the max height is about 2 inches. Our yard is uneven & so some places it's hitting dirt at that height. Still. I like it & will use it once we dry out a little. We've had rain almost daily for a couple weeks, snow on the mountains around us. Water table & reservoirs are still low, we'll be on water restrictions as soon as they can mail the notices. It feels like a cold wet spring right now. Peonies are just blooming. Daughter & I are taking off for Omaha via SLC tomorrow or Saturday. Hope I don't get to experience a tornado. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:50 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - impromptu gas price survey

Height's not adjustable? Early models had one height. The one I got last year will go to nearly 3 inches, but that is impracticle with a reel as it just pushes grass over at that height. I stick to about 2.0-2.5 inches.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>