Re: anyone heard from.....

RE> We finally got some rain last night - about an inch and a half.

Wonderful, Daryl! Whenever we get really dry (relatively speaking) and rain is forecast, I sometimes still water to prep the soil to accept the rainwater rather than let it run off. I realize that's not possible where water is being rationed though. We're seeing droughts, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes - all normal occurences - but they seem to be more frequent and more extreme.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "DP" <pulis@mindspring.com>