To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Questions about the Springfield, Ill area

I haven't been there site seeing in many years. Alot of Lincoln stuff if you are into history.

 I did email a friend there to ask about areas to avoid.

 Donna

Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
My husband just told me that he is going to be working around Springfield,
Ill or Taylorville, Ill for 6 months.
Do any of you have any advise? I can't go until I finish 2 more weeks in
this sling then 6 weeks of Physical therapy.
Does anyone know of an area to avoid... or to not miss.
Thank you in advance,
Tricia