Re: speaking of storms...

Stay safe and hopefully dry Melody.  Remember 'things' can be replaced.  Get out when they tell you too...

  Let us know, when you can, how are you are doing.

  Donna

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
  Anyway, we are busy sandbagging our little town...we are about 1/3 of a
mile from the Iowa River...and water is already flooded out of the
river, across the farm fields and is at the edge of town. And the river
isn't expected to crest until Tuesday, five to ten feet higher than it
is right now. Guess we'll see how wet we get. Marty, Mark, and Morgan
have been out sandbagging. Meg and I have been setting the house to
order and moving stuff we don't want to lose...important papers and
photographs and the like. Talk to again when I can. Hope all of you are
doing well.

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!