Re: speaking of storms...

Melody - you're smart to move your pictures.  We didn't think of that in
72.  I wish I could forget the look on my mother's face when we found what
was left of her wedding album and yearbooks after they had been under water
for 5 days.  Ruined.  That hurt her worse than anything I think.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX