From: Pam Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:34:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] speaking of storms...

Melody - you're smart to move your pictures. We didn't think of that
in<br>72. I wish I could forget the look on my mother's face when we
found what<br>was left of her wedding album and yearbooks after they had
been under water<br>for 5 days. Ruined. That hurt her worse than
anything I think.<br><br>On 6/14/08, Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:<br>><br>> Stay safe and hopefully dry Melody. Remember 'things'
know, when you can, how are you are doing.<br>><br>>
are busy sandbagging our little town...we are about 1/3 of a<br>> mile
from the Iowa River...and water is already flooded out of the<br>>
river, across the farm fields and is at the edge of town. And the
river<br>> isn't expected to crest until Tuesday, five to ten feet
higher than it<br>> is right now. Guess we'll see how wet we get. Marty,
Mark, and Morgan<br>> have

been out sandbagging. Meg and I have been setting the house to<br>>
order and moving stuff we don't want to lose...important papers and<br>>
photographs and the like. Talk to again when I can. Hope all of you