From: Donna
<gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008
3:44:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Donna and tornadoes/OKLA storms

We are under
another T-storm warning and the sky isn't looking so great at the moment....
sigh.

  They claim this crap will be over by 8pm and we will be dry for a
week....I hope so!

  Donna

andreah <andreah@hargray.com> wrote:
  Hope
everyone is OK-the rain has moved into the coastal south, finally. We
are
getting pounded at the moment, which is fine with me-supposed to rain
all
night and into tomorrow. We need it desperately.