From: "Aplfgcnys@aol.com" <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:58:00 PM
Subject: [CHAT]

It looked as if we were going to get a break this afternoon.  Storms
were predicted for the area.  About 4:15 it got pretty dark and began
thunder.  Then within about five minutes it began to rain - heavy,
rain, falling straight down.  I thought, oh boy, this will be
so good for us.
About that time I glanced out the window to the
north, and there was a
towering cloud against a brilliant blue sky.
The rain fell for fully five
minutes and by 4:30 the sun was out
again and the sky was nearly clear.  I
guess every little bit helps.
I won't need to carry water down to the garden
this afternoon - just
the potted plants under the eaves and in the breezeway.
Oh well.

**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL
Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.