From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:10 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

Hi Cyndi. The California poppies are really beginning to bloom here
now. Most of the rural roads are bordered by them. And there was a
funny article in the Oregonian the other day about some guy who wants
to change their common name to Oregon Poppy.

On Jun 16, 2008, at 3:00 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/
SCSRT wrote:

> Wish you could send some of it here too. We are 100F with high
> clouds...and except for the clouds, that will be the forecast for the
> next 3 months.
>
> Cyndi

Island Jim
Willamette Valley