Re: anyone heard from.....

Melody
Thank you so very much.  This sister has MS and fortunately they were on the
early evacuation notice.  She had time to grab cloths and a few papers.  I
also have a second sister in town on the far west south side (other side of
interstates)  They are very high and are able to happily take her in.  They
headed back to get more things and were turned around by national guard on
the 11th I think?  The checked with our so called worthless brother and he
had nothing to offer.  They asked for space to put furniture.  He refused
them.  Selfish Jerk is his middle name!  John Fitpatrick if you have heard
the name?  So....her messages today said her neighbors swam to their house
and came out with the canoe and kayak.  The water in their house is up to
the kitchen counter tops.  She is on Eastmoor Drive by the park and
Hanshire(?).  Normandy shows alot of the flooding and that is the street
west of her.  She is taking it in stride with lots of tears but we are
already planning our strategy for makeover.  Fingers still crossed and
prayers for all of those there.
How are you doing?  So many of the smaller towns are just water now.  Do you
still have the great corner tavern with the huge tenderloins?  Sorry - don't
remember the name.  We used to go up to the lake house but haven't been
there since they sold it.

Vera