Re: which spray or lotion

I dont think anything will help around here this year. I was outside
from 5:30 to 8:30 last night working on my mothers pond. I must have had
100 bites if not more. Looked like a welt by the time I came in for
supper.

  The city here is spraying for them nightly since Friday. I have no idea what they are spraying, but it is effecting my asthma.

The good news is I found about 20 fish alive when we drained the pond.
Now the pressure is on to get it cleaned up, flowers divided and get it
back up and running..... sigh.

  Donna

Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com> wrote:
  Not to throw a glitch in the system but isn't what we eat have alot to do
with this also? Certain herbs repel the insects don't they? OK maybe just
rambling but don't things like garlic that will circulate in the fluids we
secrete help also to keep the little buggers at bay?

Vera