From: Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 10:20:04 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] which spray or lotion

Not to throw a glitch in the system but isn't
what we eat have alot to do
with this also?  Certain herbs repel the insects
don't they?  OK maybe just
rambling but don't things like garlic that will
circulate in the fluids we
secrete help also to keep the little buggers at

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM, <Aplfgcnys@aol.com> wrote:

Avon's Skin So Soft is a real oldie.  I used to use it, but it
> was never too
effective for me.  We have shad flies in the
> spring and deer flies in the
summer.  It might be good for
> mosquitoes but doesn't seem to phase deer
> Auralie
> In a message dated 6/16/2008 7:02:44 PM Eastern Daylight
> cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil writes:
> A lot of horse people swear
that Avon's Skin So Soft will repel all
> sorts of insects. Haven't tried it
myself yet. I use Bullfrog on me when
> I'm in the mountains.
> We have fly
spray for the horses and I bet we've tried a hundred brands
> including all
sorts of home-grown remedies, most of them don't last
> longer than a few
> A fool-proof method might be one of those bug suits I see in garden
> **************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL
Autos for
> fuel-efficient used cars.      (
> message text