Re: First Zucchini!

Everytime I watch the weather news, I think of you who have suffered
through the flooding...and a 500-year flood in Iowa...that is terrible.  I
have a sister who lives in Iowa...she and husband were ok this weekend but
were planning to move.  I need to call her to find out if their new place
is above water.