Re: Water spout confirmed

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Water spout confirmed
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:39:13 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=zourlgLCKgUuuOoFmtbmDbSim/mCjYEUtiOJZHv6/5Q=; b=it/Q8eEfJhUoA8yzyd2+9ZcisZd9tkle5/vSdB1LuthAaC3oLEVVunFSSnCsVUOhUJ usNSOcnyYcQjAv1ZzRp7TuQ6uP5U7F8EIXZeSCkhe/Ox0zRLAsdVI9BpGNYOKN1J+ohy WCrjs/1JuWGXEwiHAZIjV85if4fuZ3keio1KI=

Oh wow - I hope Chris is OK.  We had a little storm blow through earlier but
no big whup here.  Just picking up small limbs and twigs and such.  Got
maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch.  Woo.  Better than nothing I guess.  They say
it was worse up in Garland, trees down, power out and all that.  And if the
radar is any indication, it looks like Tyler got clobbered.

On 6/17/08, Hollikft@aol.com <Hollikft@aol.com> wrote:
> The Northport bay indeed had a water spout.. winds over 70 miles hit
> Northport.  I doubt Chris has power. They are still working on the
> power  lines..
> some roads where closed so they could work on them.. the roads are  a
> little
> narrow over in Northport
> Holli
> fuel-efficient used cars.      (