Re: which spray or lotion

Oh, man! This is the latest buzz on the Mosquito Olympiad, sports fans! It's heating up!

On Jun 17, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Kitty wrote:

oh now come on, don't give us that old "everything in Texas is bigger" line! Some of our Indiana mosguitoes could go proboscis to proboscis with yours. And the smaller ones, well, think about it...with all the moisture and humidity we have here, compared to Kemp, I think ours could outswarm yours.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which spray or lotion

LOL - yeah they are and I'm a big oil slick. But mother has dry skin and they love her too. Wonder if it's just body chemistry or something. Plus we have BIG skeeters here man. Some look like small helicopters, the little
vultures.

People with oily skin tend to be more prone to skeeter bites. My twins are
an
excellent example (fraternal). One has oily skin (like her dad) and the
other
has normal skin (like me). If there is ONE skeeter in the house...it will find the one with oily skin. They both go to the lake or the park...one
comes
home with nothing, the other is just covered in bites.

I used the Listerine
once...and it seemed to work. But skeeters aren't a big problem for me normally. When I'm at PAM'S though...good grief...they are EVERYWHERE and
you
cannot escape without a few bites. They are BAD in her back yard.......