Re: which spray or lotion

oh wonderful.... I will be in MN next week at this time.

  geesh...

  Donna

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Yes, but remember, I'm barely a mile from the lake so humidity is high here
(even during the droughts darn it) and they are monsters. Although I
understand the ones in Minnesota are bigger which is frightening. One of
our salesmen who lives up there says they call the mosquito the state bird.
I said, oh dear. The only good news is their season is a lot shorter. We
only get about a 2 to 2 1/2 month reprieve from ours. But apparently they
are dreadful up there. He says they call it land of 10,000 lakes and 10
million mosquitoes. Yikes. Thank God for Mosquito Dunks and Deep Woods
Off.

On 6/17/08, Kitty wrote:

> oh now come on, don't give us that old "everything in Texas is bigger"
> line! Some of our Indiana mosguitoes could go proboscis to proboscis with
> yours. And the smaller ones, well, think about it...with all the moisture
> and humidity we have here, compared to Kemp, I think ours could outswarm
> yours.
>
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Evans"
> Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:02 PM
> Subject: Re: [CHAT] which spray or lotion
>

> LOL - yeah they are and I'm a big oil slick. But mother has dry skin and
>> they love her too. Wonder if it's just body chemistry or something. Plus
>> we have BIG skeeters here man. Some look like small helicopters, the
>> little
>> vultures.
>>
>> On 6/17/08, Jesse Bell wrote:
>>

>>> People with oily skin tend to be more prone to skeeter bites. My twins
>>> are
>>> an
>>> excellent example (fraternal). One has oily skin (like her dad) and the
>>> other
>>> has normal skin (like me). If there is ONE skeeter in the house...it
>>> will
>>> find the one with oily skin. They both go to the lake or the park...one
>>> comes
>>> home with nothing, the other is just covered in bites.
>>>
>>> I used the Listerine
>>> once...and it seemed to work. But skeeters aren't a big problem for me
>>> normally. When I'm at PAM'S though...good grief...they are EVERYWHERE
>>> and

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX