Re: which spray or lotion

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: which spray or lotion
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:40:07 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=F3EMWSmiMwth4zZDP5huU6bdGx8+nwzGwhYE2aea09g=; b=R100PtHsVb99Ach2mMuHd/In6aGqXGl6w9FTbUwqq0ypP6lKIWiYa+lgCta7u7LMwA 3RBuYz6z7BE7xp8TCyo4z64xPhcQCwO50r5TBMMW9VpaJB9S4KupF5Zu9fh9qiCoUzW5 Qzb1qBaXUUmxXKrC8bADdcmB3HXQGxe7MA8cw=

LOL...I do remember them being huge and the horse flies could be saddled!
Has anyone tried these things....
http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/blog.cfm/natural_insect_repellent

Vera