From: Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:40:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which spray or lotion
LOL...I do remember them being huge and the horse flies could be saddled!
Has
anyone tried these things....
http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/blog.cfm/natural_insect_repellent

Vera
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net> wrote:

O.K. my 2 cents worth (not that it matters) but I spent a summer in

Minnesota when I was 14...and to this day, I have never seen skeeters
> that
big since. They truly were monsters. And I have moved and traveled
> a LOT in
my 46 years. Never seen the ones in Alaska...but Minnesota has
> my vote. Pams
are gnats compared to them.