Re: holli/tropical

I still have mine too...I bought it from you 4-5 years ago.  It's a beautiful orange color....getting ready to bloom for me!

----- Original Message ----
From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:07:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] holli/tropical

I've still got one too David.  It got too big for me to get in and out of
the house every time it got below 35 degrees, so my friends Elaine & Mike
have it out by their pool (they have two greenhouses for winter storage) and
it looks fabulous.  Elaine just loves it and I think of you every time I'm
over there.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX